From the ringing of bells to announcements to campus safety including secure lockdown integration, Cistera provides Education with end to end solutions.
- College and University Campuses
- Academic Medical Institutions
- Education Campus and Site Security
- Sports Venues and Stadiums
- Local, State and Federal Research Facilities
Since 2005, Cistera has provided Education with solutions that ties phones to the campus infrastructure. From basic functions to complex integration, Cistera provides end to end solutions that meets expectations and delivers to requirements.
Event Alert and Notification:
Cistera’s EAN solution group delivers notification capabilities including scheduled ringing of bells or announcements, campus wide broadcasts, on-campus alerts, off campus notification and messaging to faculty or parents via land line or mobile devices. Automated calls to first responders in the event of a campus emergency reduces response times. On campus 911 calls can generate notification to administration and campus security.
Call recording and retention:
Admissions, Administration, Maintenance, Supervision, Faculty and Support utilize Cistera’s QAM solution group to capture and maintain call records and if need transmit the call record via email to another party for response.
Campus Safety and Security:
Campus Security benefits from Cistera’s LMR solutions which tie Radio to campus phone systems. In addition, Cistera EAN and QAM allow monitoring of panic buttons and Emergency Help Call sites, make announcements or capture assistance requests.
Public Schools, Colleges, Universities, Medical Campuses and Government Laboratories utilize the full range of Cistera solutions to link communications between Campus Safety and Security personnel and Administration.
Cistera Secure Campus:
Campus security starts with points of entry. Cistera’s Secure Campus is a component of Cistera Event Alert and Notification (EAN) allowing administrators to passcode activate campus entry lockdown from a phone and, at the time all-clear is issued, remove the lockdown. Campus Secure works in conjunction with Physical Security Systems for perimeter lockdown and the campus phones. It allows secure activation of full or partial lockdown from a desk phone or mobile device. Once activated, doors are locked, EAN alerts are sent to Administration and Security teams and calls on administration lines can be automatically recorded. In addition, notification can be sent to the local EMS dispatch for response.
Cistera’s Cirrus / 2.0 Solution Groups:
Event Alerting and Notification (EAN) –
- RapidBroadcast – Live or predefined announcements across multiple devices and mediums
- LMR Connect – Bridging of PTT Radio to Unified Communications platforms
- QuickConnect – real time, high performance management of outbound dialing (attended or unattended) for notifications, emergency situations and disaster response.
Quality Assurance Compliance and Management (QAM) –
- QAMRecord – full time capture of streaming calls through SPAN, BIB and Network Recording enablement
- QuickRecord – ad-hoc / on demand recording of streaming calls
- LMRRecord – Real time radio traffic recording and playback coupled with the capabilities of Cisco IPICs and other LMR IP Systems.
Cistera Advanced Workflow –
- Advanced Reporting Server – combines predefined and customizable reporting based on multiple input sources to deliver real time analytics for network administrators and operations management
- Advanced Supervisor Workflow – Highly Scalable Screen Capture with API integration for full time or on demand recording requirements, WebRTC based Call Center Supervision and mobile integration
Cistera Business Intelligence –
- Advance Reporting capability
- Call Detail Records
- Call Management Records
- Speech to Text translation including trend analysis
- Dynamic monitoring of workflow and trends for operations
These solution groups, coupled with single, centralized administration capability provides the enterprise with a one-stop comprehensive answer for addressing real-time business requirements that scales on demand.
To learn more contact email@example.com or your Authorized Cistera Networks Partner.
Founded in 2005, Cistera Networks is a leading Unified Communications – Business Process Collaboration software developer and Cisco Systems Preferred Solution Partner delivering advanced capabilities through its authorized partners to over 1000 customers in 14 countries, across 5 continents including North and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Cistera Products are available through Cistera Authorized Partners.