Delivering Compliance capability to banks and traders for fulfillment of U.S. Treasury regulatory requirements.
Industry vertical segments:
- Investment Funds
- Pension and Trusts
- Real Estate
One of the key enhancements to Cistera’s Cirrus / 2.0 generation QAM product group is compliance mechanisms for the Financial Sector and Services industries. These enhancements include Dynamic Call Tagging, Screen Dynamics and PCI Compliance.
Cistera’s financial sector customers range from International Banks to Stock and Bond Traders to Insurance companies. Each has a unique set of compliance requirements surrounding capturing and retaining customer transaction data including phone calls.
Cistera’s Cirrus / 2.0 provides multiple layers of compliance capability
- Call Recording with Screen Capture
- Full Record Retention
- Regulatory and Government Compliance Mechanisms
- Audit trails for investigations or case reviews
- Supervisory capability including monitoring, whisper, coaching and barge in
- Analytics including reporting and business intelligence
- Event Alerting and Notification
Dynamic Call Tagging:
Bank Officers using Cistera QuickRecord can choose to record a customer wire transfer transaction request, tag the call for documentation purposes and retrieve it on demand simply by entering the tag information. This not only increases compliance capability by connecting the dots, it also allows quick access to records for audit or investigation.
Insurance Companies such as Pension and Trust Funds have the capability of capturing the call, on-demand or automatically, capture the computer screen data associated with the call, tag the combined set of records and have this included in their client’s data file.
Account validation and verification involves customers providing personal information including Social Security Numbers and / or Account Numbers. PCI Compliance requires that these numbers be absent in the recording record. Cistera provides PCI compliance using the following mechanisms:
· Pause Resume is an on-the-phone feature allowing the bank officer or customer service representative the capability of pausing the recording while they get the customer information then resuming the same recording when completed.
· DTMF Masking block sensitive account data through the use of DTMF and call redirection methods for cases where the customer used the keypad on their phone to provide this information.
Multi Presence Capability:
Financial Officers normally have multi-line appearances on their desk phones. A typical scenario has a line assigned to take calls transferred from customer service for escalation, a second line assigned to take calls for transaction requests and a third line for personal use. With the enhancements implemented into the Cirrus / 2.0 QAM Recording solution set, the user can have full-time recording on the customer service line, on-demand recording on the transaction request line and leave the personal use line untouched.
Cistera’s Cirrus / 2.0 Solution Groups:
Event Alerting and Notification (EAN) –
- RapidBroadcast – Live or predefined announcements across multiple devices and mediums
- LMR Connect – Bridging of PTT Radio to Unified Communications platforms
- QuickConnect – real time, high performance management of outbound dialing (attended or unattended) for notifications, emergency situations and disaster response.
Quality Assurance Compliance and Management (QAM) –
- QAMRecord – full time capture of streaming calls through SPAN, BIB and Network Recording enablement
- QuickRecord – ad-hoc / on demand recording of streaming calls
- LMRRecord – Real time radio traffic recording and playback coupled with the capabilities of Cisco IPICs and other LMR IP Systems.
Cistera Advanced Workflow –
- Advanced Reporting Server – combines predefined and customizable reporting based on multiple input sources to deliver real time analytics for network administrators and operations management
- Advanced Supervisor Workflow – Highly Scalable Screen Capture with API integration for full time or on demand recording requirements, WebRTC based Call Center Supervision and mobile integration
Cistera Business Intelligence –
- Advance Reporting capability
- Call Detail Records
- Call Management Records
- Speech to Text translation including trend analysis
- Dynamic monitoring of workflow and trends for operations
These solution groups, coupled with single, centralized administration capability provides the enterprise with a one-stop comprehensive answer for addressing real-time business requirements that scales on demand.
To learn more contact email@example.com or your Authorized Cistera Networks Partner.
Founded in 2005, Cistera Networks is a leading Unified Communications – Business Process Collaboration software developer and Cisco Systems Preferred Solution Partner delivering advanced capabilities through its authorized partners to over 1000 customers in 14 countries, across 5 continents including North and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Cistera Products are available through Cistera Authorized Partners.