Actionable Business Intelligence
Cistera Reporting Server (CRS) is a virtualized and embeddable reporting platform. It provides reporting and analytics that act as a central information hub for the enterprise by delivering mission critical information on a real-time or scheduled basis to the browser, mobile device, printer, or email inbox in a variety of file formats.
The CRS provides a business analytics platform that allows business manages to develop critical business reporting and analysis from the underlying Cistera platform.
- Centrally managed reporting and analysis server
- Schedule and automatically deliver interactive reports in a variety of output formats to thousands of users leveraging a calendar or cron based trigger
- Integrate with existing identity management systems such as LDAP and CAS for single sign on to reports
- Role based access control to all objects in the repository
- Cloud ready BI platform
- Pre-integrated OLAP Analysis capabilities such as single click drill through to detail and pivoting/swapping of axis.
- Ability to make on the fly modifications to underlying data cube as part of Analysis capabilities.
The Cistera Reporting Server looks after all the executive and management reporting capability on a separate instance of the Cistera Server. Whereas the Cistera Application components look after the operational aspects of reporting; the CRS looks after full compliance, management and executive reporting.
Level 1: Static Reporting (Cistera Applications)
Level 2: Managed Interactive Reports. (Cistera Reporting Server)
Level 3: Highly Interactive Reports and Dashboards. (Cistera Reporting Server)
Level 4: Self-Service Reporting and Ad-hoc views. (Cistera Reporting Server)
Level 5: Advanced Analytics. (Cistera Reporting Server)